The application process consists of the following steps:
- Clone Clowder v1 and run local
- Clone Clowder v2 backend and frontend, build and run
- Join the #gsoc channel in the Slack workspace and introduce yourself
- Submit the application/proposal including all requirements at the Google Summer of Code Site.
In your application please provide a brief CV answers to the following questions:
- What interests you the most about our project?
- List the technologies required by your project and your familiarity with them. Will you be learning any of them as you work on the project?
- Do you have a scientific background and if so in what domain?
- As mentors and project coordinators, how can we help you succeed?