1.9.0 - 2020-06-01
Warning: This update modifies information stored in Elasticsearch used for text based searching. To take advantage
of these changes a reindex of Elasticsearch is required. A reindex can be started by an admin from the Admin menu.
- Ability to delete extractor, both from API and GUI.
- Add tags endpoint now returns the added tags.
- Ability to search by creator name and email address for all resources.
- List Spaces/Datasets/Collections created by each user on their User Profile page.
- Allow user to easily flip through the files in a dataset.
- Ability to filter files and folders in a dataset when sorting is enabled.
- Visualize existing relations between datasets on the dataset page. This can be extended other resource types.
- S3ByteStorageService verifies bucket existence on startup and creates it if it does not exist.
- Can now switch storage provider in Docker compose, for example S3 storage. See env.example for configuration options.
- Script to test extractions through the API.
- When adding tags to a section of an image, show the new tag without having to refresh the page.
- Removed buttons to remove datasets from spaces and collections from certain pages. Moved Remove button for
subcollections to right side of page to be consistent with other pages.
- Upgraded swagger documentation to openapi v3.0.1.